Frequently Asked Questions
These are the Questions that are usually asked by all students at some point;
- How Does Graduated Licensing In Ontario Work?
- What Is The Difference Between The G1, G2 And G Licence In Ontario?
- How Do I Go About Getting A Drivers License?
- Where Do I Do My Written Test?
- Where Can I Get My Driver’s Handbook?
- What is the Ontario Driver Licensing Testing Process?
- How Does The Driver Training Course Plan Work?
- What Can I Do With My G1 Drivers Licence?
- Where Can I See MTO Videos Of The Class G Licensing and Testing Process?
- Is Your Driver Training Certified By The Government Of Ontario?
- What are your Instructor Qualifications?
- How Good is The Quality Of Your Driver Training?
- Are There Any Requirements To Register For A Beginner Driver Education (BDE) Course?
- Will There Be More Than One Student In The Vehicle During An In-Car Lesson?
- Do I Need Insurance Before I Register For The Course?
- What Kind Of Car Do You Use For Driver Training?
- Where Do I Get Picked Up From And Dropped Off?
- Is The Beginner Drivers Education Course MTO-Approved?
- How Do I Sign Up For A G1 Exit Or G2 Exit Road Test?
- How Does Driver Training Affect My Insurance?
- Is Manual Transmission Available?
- Why Do You Need My Drivers Licence Information For Registration?
- Why Are You Collecting Emergency Information For Registration?
- Can I Get A Discount On My Insurance?
- How Much Does Driving School Cost?
- How Can I Pay For My Course?
- Where Is Northumberland Driving School. Located?
Tags: Frequently asked questions about driving training, frequently asked questions about driving schools, frequently asked questions about driver education, frequently asked questions about class G licences,