FAQ - Qualifications
Our +25 years of teaching experience in various safety fields, enables us to teach more than road test preparedness, and the rules of the road. Safety aspects are highlighted throughout the entire program, ensuring students have a high level of competence in hazardous situations, as well as day to day driving.
– Certified in MTO curriculum, and as an in-car and in-class Instructor through CPD (Canadian Pro Drivers Program) at Humber College – passing grade of 98%.
– + 25 years teaching in various health and safety fields.
– +25 years advanced first aid training.
– Certified accident investigator.
– Certified in social services, and health and safety program development.
– Team leader of agency providing support to individuals with developmental and intellectual limitations.
– Certified in CPI and PART training.
– Recipient of community hero award, Ab.
– Former member of the Suicide Prevention and Awareness Committee, Ab.
Driving instructor qualifications, driving instructor certification, best driving instructors, MTO certified driving instructor