Driver Training Course Schedule and Pricing
Learn To Drive – It’s Easy!
Get Your Ontario Class G Licence.
Signup Today and Save $385.00
Our certified driving instructor will provide driver training, driving lessons, and driver educational services for
driving lessons in Peterborough, Port Hope, and Cobourg Ontario.
We are the Number One Choice of High School Students for driving training classes. Need a driver education class in Cobourg, Peterborough or Port Hope? That is what we do. We specialize in:
- Class G Car Driving Training that trains you for all levels of your graduated class G licence. From G1 Test, G1 Exit Test and G2 Exit Test to get your full class G licence.
- Our Driver Education Services ensure that you an excellent and safety conscious driver.
- Driving Classes help our students retain what they learn so that they pass all MTO road tests.
- Driver Training that help you learn about your vehicle as well as the rules of the road.
- Driving Education that shows you effortless ways to drive your car in all situations and conditions so as to improve driving safety.
- Driving School Classes scheduled for both weekend and evening sessions.
- Driving School Training that is among the very best in our district.
- You Will Find A Driving Instructor who excels at training all levels of driving and road safety skills.
- Training Driving Students to perform at the best they can.
- Driving Lesson Plans that will help the information sink in.
- Frequently Scheduled Driving Training Classes to accommodate the needs of all students.
- In-Vehicle Driving Training that exposes you to both urban and rural driving.
- Driving Education Classes allowing for easy knowledge access.
Location: Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Center, and soon in Peterborough.
Driver Training Course Plan
Vehicle training, will be scheduled at your convenience at any time during the following weeks.
Former students family members, and multiple students from the same family may receive a further deduction.
Payment option terms are available, but all fees must be 100% paid before vehicle training will commence.
We require a deposit to ensure a spot in the class.
Cash or cheque only at this time.
Course Fees Include:
- 20 hours of class time
- 10 hours of homework workbook activity
- 10 hours of driving time
- Access to Required Manuals
SAVE MONEY BY BOOKING EARLY FOR OUR FULL CLASS G DRIVER TRAINING COURSES!!!
We Run Courses Each Month - Contact Us For Specific DatesContact Us
Basic course (classes and in-car training) for obtaining a Class G Driving Licence.
Students may attend the in-class training before obtaining their G1 Licence, but a G1 Licence is required before in-car training can begin.Length of4 - 8 Hour Classes, Plus 10 Hours of In-Vehicle Training
Per Hour Extra Lessons and Private Lessons$50.00
Contact and Registration Form
Please fill in this form to sign up for our next driver training course indicating which course you would like to take.
We run new classes regularly, so if you do not see a driver training class schedule time frame listed on this site, do not hesitate to contact us.
You may also use the form to contact us if you have any other questions that you would like answered.
Tags: how much is driving school?, cheap driving lessons, cheap driving school, cheapest driving school,Cost of Driver Training, Driver Training Cobourg, Northumberland Driving School Cobourg, Driving School Port Hope,